Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Week 38

I am now in the middle of week 38. During this week the baby's nervous system functions increase and their brain helps them refine breathing, digestion, regulate heartbeat and more. The baby most likely has reached the birth weight.

I am now to the point where I visit the doctor weekly. I had a doctor's appointment on Monday. According to the doctor the baby is now considered full term. My measurements are once again too small. As a precautionary measure the doctor has scheduled another ultrasound for next week to check the baby's growth. Maybe, the baby will decide to come before then. Wishful thinking. We have approximately two and half weeks until the due date. And I am definately ready!!!!

We finished the baby room this past weekend. It feels so great to have that done. Below are a few pictures.




Here is the latest pregnancy bump photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment