It has been awhile since my last post. Time sure does seem to fly by. I thought I would give a quick update and share some photos. I have returned to work. I went back June 27th. It is hard, but I am doing it. It makes it a little easier when you know she is being taken care of by people who love her. Isabella spends the week with Grandma Terpening and Grandma Curtis. However, it will become much harder in the fall when we have to find childcare.
A few new things with Isabella. She is now smiling and laughing regularly. I am loving this stage. And just recently she has begun rolling over from her front to her back. I guess she really disliked tummy time and decided she would be an early roller. And tonight as I am writing this she has begun rolling over from her back to her tummy. I think we have a mover on our hands.
Here are some photos:
This is my first day back to work. Isabella is being dropped off at Grandma Terpening's house. I may look happy, but was sad to be leaving her.
It just so happened that my second day back to work, Isabella and I were both wearing purple. Grandma Terpening had to capture a photo.
Here is a photo of Isabella doing some tummy time at Grandma's house.
Over the Fourth of July weekend, Isabella got to hang out with her cousin Kyah. Here is a photo of the two of them together.
Here are some photos taken of Isabella on recently when she was laughing and smiling.
Stay tuned. My goal is to have her 3 month photos posted by this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment