Wednesday, December 28, 2011
First cold and ear infection
Well I am sad to report that Isabella came down with her first cold and ear infection right before Christmas. On the 20th, she didn't nap well, was a little fussy, and sneezed alot. We had an inkling that she was coming down with something. Well the next morning she was pretty congested and snotty, and very fuusy. Being a first time parent, and overprotective at that, I decided I should probably take her in to the pediatrician. Knowing my luck if I didn't she would probably need to be seen on Christmas when they wouldn't be open. I called and made an appointment. I felt a little silly, and thought they probably would think I was being silly. However, it turned out she had an ear infection and the doctor was glad I brought her in. After a few days of being on antibiotics and Tylenol Isbella finally became her joyous self again and the sparkle returned to her eyes. I think she is finally on the mend, but we will see after her appointment on the 30th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment