Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Week 32

We are currently in week 32.  Which means the little one now weighs about 4 lbs and is around 11.5 inches long, though if you could feel what the baby is doing to my ribs you would think he/she was much bigger.  During this week the baby is practicing sucking, swallowing, and breathing.

I would say I have begun the nesting stage.  I have the urge to want to go through everything in the house and start chucking stuff out.  I think I made pretty good progress with ridding the house of unnecessary cluttter.  A lot of thanks to my mom who came over last weekend and helped me.  We definately need to make room for all the baby stuff to come. 

Speaking of baby stuff, that is coming along as well.  Our crib and mattress arrived today.  I can't wait to set it up and see how it looks!  We first have to find out what to do with the bed currently sitting in its place.  We also have a stroller and carseat, two other big necessities. 

I have a feeling the next 8 weeks are going to fly by.  Our next doctor's appointment is Tuesday.  So I will try and post an update then.  Thanks for your prayers.

Here is the latest baby bump photo.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment