We are approaching the end of week 33. According to my book, during this week the baby should reach its ultimate birth weight. The pupils of the eyes can now adjust to light. And because the amniotic fluid is at maximum level, the kicks may be a bit uncomfortable. I would say they have been a bit uncomfortable for a few weeks now.
On Tuesday of this week, Garrett and I saw the doctor. Everything checked out well, except I measured under where I should be. I measured at I believe 31 cm when I should be at around 33 cm. Almost an inch smaller than expected. As a result, Garrett and I will be having another ultrasound Monday afternoon for them to measure the baby and make sure everything is going as expected. The doctor didn't seem too worried. He said most likely the baby is smaller because I am on the smaller side (we can hope). Also, he thought that I probably carry the baby further back then most women. If you could keep it in your prayers that everything checks out well we would appreciate it.
I will try to post another update and new photos after the ultrasound.
No comments:
Post a Comment