Wednesday, October 19, 2011

6 Month Check-Up and Photos

As always I am behind in my blog postings.  So you are getting a bunch all at once.  On October 3rd, Isabella turned 6 months old.  At her six month check up she measured 25 1/2 inches in length which is 50th percentile and weighed a whopping 13lbs 2oz which is 5th-10th percentile.  The doctor had no issues with her weight and said she was growing excellent.  Everything checked out well.

A few highlights/updates of her progress and growth are that she is rolling all over the place.  She can sit up and is pretty sturdy in doing so.  I anticipate it won't be too long until she is crawling.  She is now eating rice cereal, oatmeal, avacado, sweet potatoes, apples, carrots, and zucchini.  When I say now eating, I mean has tried.  A few of these she absolutely refuses to eat, or I can get her to eat a little if I hide it in her cereal. 

We had her 6 month photos taken on October 1st.  Below are some of those photos. 

1 comment: